Pages

Monday 2 January 2017

Vegetarian New Years Eve Dinner 2016



Putting together a special dinner is always difficult in my household. I don't know why but I always find the suggested menu's never quite my taste. Some are just way too out there. Too many ingredients to purchase and too many days work. This menu I put together after much thought. Some things took some time to make and some were really easy. This was probably the best combination for me (the cook). I shall put the menu here so that I can find it if I ever need it again and so that it might be helpful to anyone looking to cook a special meal. Note that it is definitely not vegan. One of the recipe's calls for fish sauce but you can omit it without a problem.

Starter: Spiced Yogurt Cheese Balls http://www.countryliving.com/…/spiced-yogurt-cheese-balls-…/ with Ritz Crackers



Salad: California Quinoa and Avocado Salad http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/california-quinoa-avocado-salad 



Main:













Image may contain: people sitting, drink, food and indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)